Life Changing Realities Fellowship began on September 14, 2003, with the desire to help people discover a life changing relationship with Jesus Christ. The vision is clear; show the reality of Jesus Christ through a church that is extremely friendly, accepting, and relevant in today’s culture. This vision continues today and is forever at the forefront of decisions made. LCRF is equipped with pastors and leaders who are completely committed to this God-given dream. By using a live band, multimedia, and life-applying illustrated messages that tell the greatest story ever told. We invite you to come in, grab something in the café, and allow God to meet you on the road you’re on today.
AT LIFE CHANGING REALITIES FELLOWSHIP, WE BELIEVE:
- In God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, 3 in 1.
- God created everything and everyone. God is our heavenly Father.
(Genesis1:1 ; Ephesians 4:6)
- Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God, who died for our sins, arose from the dead, sits at the right hand of God and will be coming back for us as promised. (John 1:14, 3:16; 1 Corinthians 15:1-8)
- The Holy Spirit is on the earth today and dwells in the hearts of Christians to guide, protect, and empower God’s believers.
(1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:19, 12:1-11)
- The Bible is the inspired word of God and is our guide and final authority for all matters of faith and practice.
(Psalm 119:105; 2 Timothy 3:16; Hebrews 4:12; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- Every person on this earth has been created by God. Mind, body and soul, and is of great value to Him. Everyone of us has sinned and falls short of God’s Glory.
(Genesis 1:27; Romans 3:23)
- Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life and is the only bridge to gain access to God and heaven.
(John 14:6; Romans 5:8)
- We receive Jesus Christ through personal invitation of salvation to begin a personal relationship with Him. God’s guarantee includes forgiveness of sins, the ability to turn away from temptation (repentance), eternal life in heaven, and water baptism to establish a new creation in Christ and all the Spiritual tools to lead a purpose driven life on earth.
(John 1:12, 3:16, 14:6; Acts 2:38; Romans 3:28, 10:9; Revelation 3:20)
- The church is the body of Christ, God’s family of faith on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit to meet the needs of the lost and build up those who are saved. We are Serving Seekers and Building Believers! The church must be able to relate to today’s culture while remaining doctrinally pure.
(Ephesians 4:1-16; 1 Timothy 3:15; Acts 16:5; 1 Corinthians 9:19-23)
- Holy Communion is a very highly regarded act of love and a time for the LCRF family to remember the ultimate sacrifice by Jesus, for us, of His broken body and shed blood.
(Mark 14: 22-26; 1 Corinthians 11:25)
- Christ followers (believers) should pursue and continually take steps towards intimacy with Jesus Christ and the fullness of God.
(Ephesians 4:25-26, 32; Hebrews 12:1; Philippians 1:6)
IF YOU’RE NEW TO LCRF, HERE’S WHAT TO EXPECT ON SUNDAY:
- The music will start and someone will say “Hello”.
- Our band will play some good tunes, LCRF style!
- A pastor will talk about what the Bible has to say about real life.
- There will be some more music and someone will say “See you next week”.
- You will be honored and respected.
LCRF is a place where people come as they are, not a place for people who have it all together. No perfect people allowed! If you have any questions, we would be happy to help you any way we can. Know you can relax, grab a cup of coffee and some snacks, and feel free to participate in as much or as little as you want. See you this weekend!